This is my patterns that I made for algebra. This white thing is the thing you put the patterns on.
There is something the middle of the patterns & it looks like Google chrome.
Tuesday, 27 August 2013
Geometry 2D and 3D shapes
In Room 14 we have been learning to
- Identify shapes in nets by unpacking boxes and drawing around shapes- Use nets to make 3D shapes
This is my picture of my net and we can put it together.
1. first get a peace of paper,pencil, rubber,ruler & scissors
2. Now you draw the box you want but make sure you put your tabs.
3. Now you can cut that out,fold the tabs & fold where the lines are.
4. Now you can put it together.
This is my box right here